The estate is located a few Km far from Montalcino, easy to reach from the Brunello provincial road and it is tucked away among a splendid natural environment.
A typical tuscan cypress road leads to the structure: a XVII century tower house on three levels surrounded by a terraced garden overlooking the sinuous hills of Siena.
The garden is rich with local botanic species, aromatic herbs and roses, including the simple and sweet-smelling wild rose which is the estate's characteristic.
Surrounded by a three hectares olive tree grove, the garden presents many corners and views where you can stay peacefully and enjoy the contact with nature.
On one terrace there is the swimming pool surrounded by a large solarium from which you can see a lovely view of Montalcino.
The house is constituted as follows:
- Lower level: large eat-in kitchen with double fridge, dishwasher and oven, utility room with dryer and washing machine, living room - study;
- Mid level: living room with fireplace, double bedroom with bathroom (basin, toilet, bidet, shower);
- Upper level: master bedroom with wardrobe and private bathroom (basin, toilet, bidet, shower), double bedroom and bathroom (basin, toilet, bidet, tub)
The house can accommodate six people and it is potentially equipped with two extra ottoman beds
On your request and interest we can enrich your stay with services and aimed initiatives in order to let you know and discover this extraordinary land at its best.
- Conveyance from airport to estate and from estate to airport
- Car rental
- Bicycle rental
- Cooking and personal chef
- Guided tour to towns, villages and most important architectural works of the surroundings
- Tour and visit to cellars and olive oil makers
The estate is ideal, especially in the summer season, to host gala dinners, weddings and is available for photo shoot services
Discover the marvels of one of the most beautiful land in the world
- Bagno Vignoni
...and much more...